Lunes, Hulyo 25, 2011

Beautiful Places


Well at the risk of staining my blog with incohesion, I thought it would be nice to blog about something from the top of my head. I just thought it would be interesting and more personal to spontaneously blog. Well lately I've indulged in a vast amount of art and pictures from beautiful places. I've been thinking a lot, and I kind of feel a little sad. I really want to travel the world, with an amazing camera and just experience everything this earth has to give. In no way do I see it happening anytime soon considering I would need an income to support my desire. Its maddening seeing all of these beautiful places and not being able to be there and experience the lovely scenery or people. I want to learn and grow so much more than I could in New York. This world holds beauty so incredibly celestial it humbles me. This world is home to things more visually stunning than my flesh, my wardrobe, and my art combined. I understand I'm but a mere ant in this grand spherical world, and I want to witness all of its gifts. A lot of people have this notion that I feel as if I'm greater than most, all, or everything. I don't believe that, I am but a man, my dreams and creativity are the only things that give my own existence meaning in my eyes. It is this belief that compels me to find inspiration and grow and grow, until I am complete and fulfilled. I know my own insatiability has an appetite I could never satisfy. I still want more, people, relationships, experiences, beauty, art, clothes, ideas, etc.  I apologize for the rant people, I go off on tangents but know its only because this blog is so personal. This blog is an accurate reflection of my thoughts. Its basically the best way for anyone to get to know me, and for all my habitual readers I sleep well knowing that although we might have never met, you have an idea of who I am. I put my heart and soul into post like this, so I really hope you guys take the time to appriciate them. But before I bore you to sleep here are some pictures that send me into ecstasy.

















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento